The words

Posted by jai on Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The most selfish one letter word..........."I" -- Avoid it.
The most satisfying two-letter word........"WE" -- Use it.
The most poisonous three-letter word......."EGO" -- Kill it.
The most used four-letter word........"LOVE" -- Value it.
The most pleasing five-letter word......."SMILE" -- Keep it.
The fastest spreading six-letter word......"RUMOUR" -- Ignore it.
The hardest working seven-letter word....."SUCCESS" -- Achieve it.
The enviable eight-letter word......."JEALOUSY" -- Distance it.
The mostmost powerful nine-letter word......."KNOWLEDGE" -- Acquire it.
The most essential ten-letter word......"CONFIDENCE"..---.. BUILD IT!

2 great people comments here:
Shelly Kneupper Tucker said... at 8/28/2007 5:03 AM  

I like that list! It's a very good philosophy. Probably should have it printed by my computer. I especially like the "we" part of it.
This Eclectic Life

Futurestar said... at 9/01/2007 11:12 PM  

The guy with the eggs is amazing! I like the list of words too! I hope you don't mind if I mention them and your site in the inspirations section on my blog.